In a perfect world, what races do you have planned for the rest of the season? Ferreira:
Odyssey SwimRun Casco Bay Islands and Mount Washington Uphill Bike Race in August and Maine Marathon in October.
I am also hoping the cyclocross races stick on the schedule and if so I will try for a full season of CX racing which runs September through December. Slowtwitch:
If all events are cancelled, do you have any endurance challenges in mind that will be motivating you?Ferreira:
ABSOLUTELY! How long can the list be? Highest on the list include:
- Single day bike from Canada to MA (I already planned the route I just need to wait for a nice weather day)
- 30,000ft of vert on my bike in one day on Mt. Kearsage.
- Run the Long Trail
- Capture all the Strava segments in my town
- Run the Sunapee-Greenway trail
- Triple loop of Lafayette Loop (13.000ft vert)
You can follow Ferreira on Instagram at @amberdferreira
to piggyback on her upcoming lung-busting adventures.