Graduate science or exercise-science degree, Undergrad science or exercise-science degree Certifications:
ASCA level 2, Slowtwitch Certified Cycling Power Coach, Slowtwitch Certified Triathlon Run Coach, Slowtwitch Certified Triathlon Swim Coach, USAT level 2 Services:
One-on-one swim instruction on pool deck, Online coaching, Regular group swim workouts on pool deck, TrainingPeaks scheduling
General Info: - Slowtwitch Certified Master Coach (Swimming, Cycling, and Running)
- Weekly analysis of your training with quality feedback
- Evaluation of your technique/form in swimming, biking and running. Remote athletes are via Skype
- In-depth Pre-Race Preparation meeting (meet 1-2 weeks prior to primary race to go over details of course)
- Unlimited e-mail and phone contact with your coach.
- Personalized Annual Training Plan geared towards your goals, abilities and lifestyle. Workouts include, time/distance, intensity/pacing and suggested terrain. All of our plans are customized.
- Free Basic Training Peaks Account
- Detailed Initial consultation to evaluate past performance and discuss season goals. Rates & Fees: $200 - $400 per month Training Camps Offered: - Open Water Swim Clinics
- Cycling Skills Clinics
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."