Default Tri-Fit Methodology:
Body Geometry Certifications:
BodyGeometry, F.I.S.T. Tri, Retul Fit Bikes:
Guru DFU Motion-Capture Systems:
Other Cost of Fit: $150.00 to $300.00
General Information: Top 10 Olympic Cyclist, and Pan American Track Cyclist Champ.
- Studied Physical Education at FaculdadesIntegradas de Guarulhos (FIG) in Sao Paulo-Brazil.
- Certified Cycling Coach by UCI (Union Cycliste Internationale) and IOC (International Olympic Committee) ? Switzerland
- Certified Master Bike Fitter by SBCU (Specialized University) Morgan Hill, CA
- BCSM (Boulder Center of Sports Medicine) ? Boulder, CO
- Certified Bike Fitter by Retul University ? Boulder, CO
- Certified Triathlon Fitter by FIST (Fit Institute Slow twitch) - Valyermo, CA
- Worked for Anderson Bicicletas (Brasil) from 1992 to 2006, Conte?s from 2007 to 2008, Freshbikes 2009 to 10/2017, Green Lizard Cycling 10/2017 to present.
Clovis has the experience, knowledge base, and tools to really help you increase power AND eliminate pain and discomfort on your bike. Helping the rider to better realize their full potential, avoid injury and achieve personal goals.
Suffice it to say, Clovis has an encyclopedic knowledge about bicycles and about athletes and their needs, but he is also both humble and extremely willing to help.
Clovis currently leads the Green Lizard Fit Team with the heart of a champion and the patience and experience to tackle your most challenging fit needs. Directions: 718 Lynn Street
Herndon, VA 20170
Green Lizard Cycling, on the WO&D Bike Trail, is a locally owned, family business that opened March of 2013. Our vision regarding business and bicycling is simple, treat everyone with respect, treat people as we would like to be treated, be part of the local community, and add value to everything you do. We feel we have created an environment that everyone feels welcome, whether you're stopping by for a cup of coffee, looking for a new bike, needing some sort of an accessory or service, or just wanting to stop in and say hello.
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."