Shop Info As Long Island's premier specialty running store we have been proudly serving the running and triathlon communities for over 25 years. Our staff consists of runners, triathletes and coaches with extensive product knowledge and decades of running and multi-sport experience. With our excellent customer service and the best selection of running shoes, apparel and accessories on Long Island, you can be assured of finding the right shoes, apparel & accessories for all your running and racing needs. Browse our huge selection of running supplies and accessories, including running apparel and runners shoes. Don't know which shoes you need? Check out our running shoe guide to find the perfect shoes for your training style, including cross country, marathon and so much more! Feel free to contact us and chat with our experts to find the right marathon shoes, compression gear, fuel belts and more! Remember, we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $30!
Directions: Runner's Edge is located at 242 Main Street in Farmingdale on the west side of the street, just a half block north of Conklin Street, within minutes of Route 110 on the east and the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway on the west.
From Northeast Long Island
1) Northern State Parkway (to exit 40 S) or LIE (to exit 49 S) to Route 110 south.
2) South on 110 for approximately 3 miles to Route 24 (also called Conklin Street).
Look for the Spartan Diner and an Exxon Station on the corners.
3) Make a right (west) on Conklin Street.
4) Go about 1.5 miles to Main Street.
5 Make a right (north) on Main Street.
6 Store will be 6 stores on the left (west) side of the street.
From Southeast Long Island
1) Southern State Parkway to exit 32 N or Route 27 (Sunrise Highway) to route 110 north.
2) North on 110 approximately 2 miles from SSP and 3.5 miles from Route 27, to Route 24
(also called Conklin Street.)
3) Make a left (west) on Conklin Street
4) Follow directions from northeast LI starting with direction #4.
From Northwest Long Island
1) Northern State Parkway to exit 36 A or LIE to exit 44 S to
Route 135 (Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway) South.
2) Route 135 S to ex it 7 E onto route 24 (Hempstead Turnpike.)
3) East on Route 24 about 1.5 miles and stay left at fork.
4) Take left fork onto Conklin Street, which is still Route 24.
5) Take a left (north) at second traffic light after fork. This is Main Street.
6) Store will be 6 stores on left (west) side of street.
From Southwest Long Island
1) Southern State Parkway to exit 28 A North or Route 27 (Sunrise Highway) to Route 135 north.
2) North on Route 135 to exit 7e onto route 24 also called Hempstead Turnpike.
3) Follow directions from Northwest LI starting with direction #3
Below are the current ratings for this retail shop, based on three respondents. To rate this shop yourself, just mouse over each set of "stars" below, and click on the star that corresponds to your view in each category. Your vote in each category is recorded once you click the appropriate star. The composite average rating for the shop is displayed at the top of the page. To view the top-10 running stores, click here.
17116 Bob's Gap Rd, Valyermo, CA 93563-0056
@1999-2016 Slowtwitch, Inc., and Slowtwitch.com
Reproduction of material from any Slowtwitch.com page
without written permission is strictly prohibited.