Club President: Barry Luppert Board Member(s): None Total Membership: 100 Club Dues: $30 a year
Club Info: Team Cincy Express Multisport is dedicated to helping individuals of all ages and abilities improve in their enjoyment and performance of multi-sport activities. Cincy Express is committed to building camaraderie between individuals through education, group training, exchanging techniques, and participation in community events and social functions, as well as promoting health, wellness, and safety in the spirit of endurance sports. Club Sponsors: ETS Coaching www.etscoaching.com
Wheelie Fun www.wheeliefun.com
HFP Racing www.hfpracing.com
Meters and Miles www.metersandmiles.com
Rudy Project www.rudyprojectusa.com
Bonk Breaker www.bonkbreaker.com Club Discounts: 1. Express Training Services-check their website
2. Meters and Miles offers a 15% discount to CE members.
3. Wheelie Fun offers a 15% discount to CE members on everything but bikes. Bob Duncan(Mr Wheelie Fun) will work with club members on bike purchases to get the best deal possible. There are a lot of variables that go into the bike/set up that are best dealt with on an individual basis.
4. HFP Racing offers a 10% discount to all CE members that sign up online for their races.
5. Fluid hydration offers Cincy Express members a 50% discount on online orders.
6. Rudy Project discount will vary depending on item.
7. Bonk Breakers is offering us an $8 discount per box. Directions to Workouts & Meeting Location(s): Cincinnati Area Club Workout Schedule: Caesar Creek, East Fork, numerous locations. Check website for details Club Meetings & Events Schedule: Check Website for details
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."