Club President: Bettina Warnholtz Board Member(s): None Total Membership: 150 Club Dues: Varies
Club Info: We coach all levels of athletes…from the very beginner seeking to engage in an active and healthy lifestyle, to the age grouper looking for a fun team environment to stay motivated while improving fitness and performance, and all the way to the elite athletes looking to achieve the highest athletic potential.
- Each training program is individually designed according to the athlete’s needs, background, goals, and time availability, and applying the most advanced training methods.
- The plan is constantly adjusted to the athlete’s individual progress and adaptation to the training, providing ongoing positive results and allowing the athlete to stay healthy and motivated.
- We offer hands on training sessions, where we work constantly on technique, form, efficiency and speed.
- These sessions are structured in a way that every athlete, regardless of the level of fitness and experience, works at his or her own level, and within a fun and motivating team setting.
- Racelab has a very powerful team environment that offers the best camaraderie, motivation, support and inspiration for all our athletes.
- Regardless of your fitness level and experience in the sport, the racelab team is like a family, that takes training to a whole new level, while allowing you to constantly achieve new goals and accomplishments. Club Sponsors: We have partnerships with some awesome companies that we've worked with for years! Here's a list of some of them: Rudy Project, Dr Hoy's, Michelob Ultra, Pactimo, Polar Bottles, 1st Endurance, Headsweats, Triggerpoint, Nathan Human Propulsion Labs, Bare Skin Towels and a few more! Club Discounts: Our members enjoy many discounts at triathlon stores, running stores and events all over Arizona. Contact us for more information about what is available! Directions to Workouts & Meeting Location(s): Our team meets for group workouts all over the valley. Anywhere from North Scottsdale to South Mountain, racelabbers are everywhere! Club Workout Schedule: We have group workouts throughout the week! Check out our website and click on Training and Race Calendar for a full list of our workouts! Club Meetings & Events Schedule: We are constantly meeting and hanging out for social events. These are exclusive to our members so give us a call and we can give you more information!
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."
There is 1 user who has tagged this club: stephiem3