Club President: Christophe Vandaele Board Member(s): Yes, Their Names - chris mosier, carl hardie, Dave Mendelsohn, Lidia Rekas, Margret Bravo, Anna Fyodorova, Mary Beth Moore, David Hollely, Richard Williams. Total Membership: 150 Club Dues: $300
Club Info: The NYC Triathlon Club is a USAT registered tri club catering to beginner, intermediate and elite triathletes. If you desire to get faster and stronger, forge new friendships and accomplish new goals, the NYC Triathlon Club is for you.
Consider joining the NYC Tri Club if:
* You are eager to develop a more regimented training program that provides base-building, speed, taper and recovery periods.
* You seek advice about your technique, racing, transitions or nutrition in a friendly, relaxed environment from fellow seasoned triathletes.
* You need guidance in deciding which races to do.
* You'd like to try a new distance of triathlon, for example a Sprint, Olympic, Half-Ironman or Ironman.
* You are eager to meet local triathletes and forge new friendships.
* You are tired of training alone and want to meet training partners to socialize with and push you to train harder.
* You have never done a triathlon before, but think it sounds like fun.
* You are taken aback by everything there is to learn about triathlons and all the different rules, requirements and gear options.
* You are looking to join a club that trains together throughout the year.
(not just a 20 week program)
What's included in my membership?
* Swim, Bike, Run & Brick training
* CRCA Cycling Team
* Masters Swim Club
* Weekly club news buzz
* Advanced notice of sales and events from our sponsors
* Monthly clinics including "How to change a flat tire," "How to set up your transition area," "Bike Maintenance," "Using your heart-rate monitor" and more...
* Exclusive members only website
* Advice from knowledgeable triathletes
* Select club races for every distance
* Winter workouts including yoga and spinning
* Pre-registration & raffles race race entries in select races
* Discounts from massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, retailers and more…
for more information visit www.nyctriclub.com Club Sponsors: Blue 70
and more... Club Discounts: Present your Member ID card and receive discounts from participating chiropractors, ART practitioners, Nutritionists, Physical Therapists, Acupuncturists, Retailers and more... found on the member's only website. Directions to Workouts & Meeting Location(s): Please describe how to get to your club's meetings and workouts from your surrounding area. Club Workout Schedule: Please list the schedule of your organized group workouts. Club Meetings & Events Schedule: daily workouts, once a month social, team events , speakers...
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."