Club President: Michael Hempstead Board Member(s): Yes, Their Names - Amy Kemper, Rachel Telushkin, Jeff Barron, Robert Wilson, Donald Frank, Elissa Forman, David Goodwin, Christopher DeFrancis, Peter Crowley Total Membership: 200 Club Dues: Individual - $30, Family - $35
Club Info: The Northampton Cycling Club is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote fun, fitness, and health through the sports of cycling and triathlon to athletes of all ages and abilities in the Pioneer Valley. Our membership benefits include...
- Organized Group Rides for all ability levels and interests
- Informational Clinics
- Events for children Club Sponsors: Dynamic Training, Northampton Area Pediatrics, Webber & Grinnell Insurance, Hampshire Gazette, Northampton Bicycle, Highland Bike Shop, 93.9 The River, Northmapton Coffee, Advance Welding, Laughing Dog Bicycles, Serio's Market, Northampton Brewery, Bradway Financial, Competitive Edge, Integrity Development & Construction, BikeReg.com, Flye Cycles, Northeast Painting Associates, New England Bicycle Consulting, The Brewmaster's Tavern, Florence Savings Bank, The Murphys Reators, River Valley Market Club Discounts: - 10 free coffees card, Northampton Coffee (First 100 members)
- 10% discount at: Competitive Edge and Flye Cycles
- 6% discount on auto insurance at Webber & Grinnell
- 10% discount at Northampton Running Company
- 15% discount at Ride Noho camps. Enter coupon code NCC.
- Discount on club clothing up to 50%
- Racer Rewards Program up to $ 500 in gift certificates and club clothing!
- Get in great shape and have fun – priceless! Directions to Workouts & Meeting Location(s): http://nohobikeclub.org/discuss/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=e28ff997c10d4ef9e31ffec0290b4493 Club Workout Schedule: http://nohobikeclub.org/discuss/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=e28ff997c10d4ef9e31ffec0290b4493 Club Meetings & Events Schedule: http://nohobikeclub.org/discuss/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=e28ff997c10d4ef9e31ffec0290b4493
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."