2 generous individuals will have the unique opportunity to be in a relay with Timothy O'Donnell at Challenge Atlantic City, as long as they are the top bidders in an auction to benefit Team RWB.
Timothy will do the 2.4 mile swim portion of the event and up for auction are the 112 mile cycling slot and the 26.2 mile running one, and the Challenge Atlantic City race takes place on June 29th of this year. The auction on eBay will run until Tuesday, May 27th at 8pm EST. So you basically have all of Memorial Day weekend to decide on how much it would be worth for you to not only race with TO, but also support Team Red White and Blue and their mission to transform the reintegration of wounded veterans into society through sport and social engagement.
"We think of triathlon as an individual sport, but it's also an incredibly supportive community working together to encourage and celebrate one another," said O'Donnell. "Racing as part of a relay team in a Challenge Family event to raise funds for the courageous veteran athletes of Team RWB, demonstrates the spirit of encouragement and celebration in our sport. I'm looking forward to a great swim at Challenge Atlantic City, passing my timing chip to my teammate in T1, and then cheering on my team and all the athletes on the course."
Several of Timothy O'Donnell's sponsors have chipped in with great prizes to make this a very attractive package for the top bidders for these relay spots.
- Newton Performance Trainer shoes
- Mavic Tri Helium cycling shoes
- CLIF Bars, CLIF Shots, CLIF hydration, and recovery drinks
- Smith Optics Pivlock V2 glasses
- Garmin Edge (cyclist) or Garmin Forerunner (runner)
- Yurbuds Inspire Limited Edition Wireless Earphones
- FuelBelt R20 Hydration system
- Team RWB racing kit - bib shorts & cycling jersey (cyclist); tri top and shorts (runner)
- Team RWB apparel (jacket, t-shirt, and polo)
In case you wonder, travel to the race is not included with the winning bid.