Undergrad degree, Undergrad science or exercise-science degree Certifications:
USAT level 2 Services:
Online coaching, Regular group swim workouts on pool deck
General Info: - Endurance sports coaching with emphasis on triathlon or single sport indiviuals in cycling, running and swimming.
- Well versed in power meter training
- Physiological testing from my home base www.ariavelo.com - Establish HR or Power Training Zones / Levels. (cycling and running testing available)
- Working with athletes of all abilities. Please visit my blog to see the variety of athletes I work with. www.davelatourette.blogspot.com Rates & Fees: Please email for current rates Training Camps Offered: Two Annual Training Camps
* Winter Camp In February geared more toward "base" training.
* Summer Camp in June gear toward race prep, especially for Vineman Ironman 70.3 & Vineman
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."