Undergrad degree Certifications:
USA Cycling level 3, USAT level 1, USATF level 1 Services:
Local bike fitting, One-on-one swim instruction on pool deck, Online coaching, TrainingPeaks scheduling
General Info: Whether you are a beginner, a seasoned athlete, or somewhere in between, my focus is to help you reach your goals and beyond. After a consultation, I design a plan around you: your goals, lifestyle, personality, needs and abilities, strengths and weaknesses. I take into account where you are, where you’ve been, where you want to go, and help you exceed expectations.
Personalized coaching and training plans
Race planning and strategy
Swim, bike, and run technique analysis
Swim training for free style and open water swimming
Mental skills training
-Southern Illinois University at Carbondale: B.S. Hospitality and Tourism Administration
- USA Triathlon: Level 1 Coach
- U.S. Masters Swimming: Level 2 Coach
- USA Cycling : Level 3 Coach
- USA Track and Field: Level 1 Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Certified Personal Trainer; Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- TRX Advanced Trainer: Suspension Training Course (STC L1) Qualified; Force Level 2 Suspension Training Course (Force-L2T) Qualified; Group Suspension Training Course (GSTC L1) Qualified
- American Heart Association: Heartsaver CPR & AED Certified; First Aid Certified Rates & Fees: For more information regarding coaching and training services, including rates, head on over to trainright.com
I look forward to talking with you about your goals! Training Camps Offered: Many world class training camp options available from group Spring Training Cycling Camps and Climbing camps to personal training camps. trainright.com for more information.
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."