Default Tri-Fit Methodology:
Jamabalaya (a little of everything) Certifications:
Retul Fit Bikes:
Calfee, Other Motion-Capture Systems:
Dartfish, Other, Retul, Ubersense Cost of Fit: $200 to $300 (RMR & VO2/VCO2 Additional costs)
General Information: To enable my clients to ride pain free and ride their best:
1. I assess range of motion for functional and anatomical abnormalities.
2. Perform a comprehensive rider analysis on the bike based on individual's range of motion by using state of the art Retul 3-D and Dartfish video analysis technology.
3. Prescribe exercises to correct muscle imbalances and reduce repetitive strain injuries.
4. Demonstrate Muscle Energy Technique (MET) to regain range of motion and alignment of the lower back, pelvis, and extremities.
5. Provide follow up sessions for minor adjustments on the bike.
6. Refer clients with major functional problems to a medical specialist to perform appropriate treatment. Directions: Look for May Street Bicycles. Off Highway 1, take May Street. Head southeast into Southern Pines. Turn right into parking lot with the bright yellow bike at top of hill.
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."