We ship mail-order via: We offer local home/work delivery, transacting via: You may order in advance, and pick up, transacting via:
Key Tri-Specific Contact(s):
Yes, Their Names - Jon Ryder F.I.S.T. Tri Fitter(s):
None F.I.S.T. Road Fitter(s):
None F.I.S.T. Advanced Fitter(s):
None BFACT Score: 0 BikeFit, BodyGeometry, Retul, Serotta, or Trek Fitter(s):
Yes, Their Names - Luis Inigez Default Tri-Fit Methodology:
Body Geometry Fit Bikes:
Guru Experience Motion-Capture Systems:
Shop Hours: 10-8pm M-F, 10-5pm Sat, 12-5 Sun Barnett-Trained Mechanic(s):
None United Bicycle Institute-Trained Mechanic(s):
None Shop Info: In 1944, Kozy's Cyclery opened for business as a repair shop on the south side of Chicago. Since then, we've expanded the business to the sales of bicycles, accessories, and clothing. A complete service department to repair your bikes are located at all stores. Although the south side location is no longer, we've expanded to four store locations in Chicago including the North Side, Nortwhest, Near North and South Loop areas.
As a 3-generation family owned and operated business, we know the importance of you, our customer. Giving you the best service, selection and savings has kept us as the foremost bike store for all these years!
- Test Rides Available
- 2 Free Fall Tune-Ups with Every New Bicycle
- Lifetime Guarantee on Parts & Labor. Every Bike is Guaranteed for as Long as You Own It!
- 1 Year Free Adjustments on Every New Bicycle Purchase
- 15 Day "No Hassle" Return Policy. You'll have 15 days after your in-stock purchase to return if for your choice of a different model, or a refund. All returned items must be accompanied with a receipt and original packaging/tags and must be returned in it's original condition. Wheels, travel cases and cameras are not returnable.
- 30 Day Test Rides. You'll have 30 days after your in-stock bicycle purchase to return it for a different model or size. Bicycle must be in it's original condition and must be accompanied with a store receipt.
- 30 Day Price Guarantee-If You Should Happen to Find a Locally Advertised Lower Price within 30 Days, We'll Match that Price
- Professional Bike Fitting
- Computrainer Rides
- In by 12, Out by 5 Service with Appointment
- A Selection of Over 300 Bikes on Display
- Financing Available - Ask us about our current finance programs
- Order By Phone or Website
- Layaway Programs Available
- Gift Certificates Available
We back every product we sell with our commitment to your satisfaction. If you ever have a problem or are dissatisfied with anything you’ve purchased from us, please see us for a prompt and courteous resolution of the concern. We promise to make it right. Directions: Exit I90/94 at the Ohio St Exit, Turn left onto Orleans and then Right onto Erie St. Travel two blocks and we are the green awning on the right.
Parking is limited to on-street, metered parking spots.
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."