Club President: Mackenzie Rickman Board Member(s): Yes, Their Names - Ron Chapman, Vice President, Sherry Corwin, Treasure, Teresa Jessee, Secretary, Board Members are Nicole Pele, Lise Nyrop, Brad Jessee, Tom Brinker,and Joe Greaves Total Membership: 500 Club Dues: $35 indiviuals/ $60 for families
Club Info: Please write some information about your club.
1. CMC is a club for everyone- not just eleite athletes.
2. CMC is just about 50/50 men and women.
3. CMC is intregrated into many events a year for people of every age and ability.
4. CMC has dozens of weekly training sessions efor all abilities.
5. CMC provides support to local youth and health-oriented programs, including our active CMC Kidz program.
6. Members can subscribe to the Trigeeks email list. This e-mail listserv is the lifeblood of our club. everything going on with CMC is posted there.
7. Each year, CMC travels to the USA Triathlon National Club Championships.
8. CMC host monthly meetings, many with programs, speakers, and clinics.Most of our social functions and activities are FREE or low cost to our members.
9. Low annual dues are only $35 for an individual or $60 for the whole family.
10. Each yeat we have a new jersey design. We have several logo apparel items available at reasonable prices. Club Sponsors: Please write some information about your club sponsors.
Our Club Sponsors are our Club's lifeblood. without them we would not have the funds to do all the fun stuff we enjoy doing!! Club Discounts: Please write some information about any discounts offered to club members.
Most sponsors offer discounts for in store purchaces. Directions to Workouts & Meeting Location(s): Please describe how to get to your club's meetings and workouts from your surrounding area.
Directions to meetings and/ or workouts are listed on web site and our listserv. Club Workout Schedule: Please list the schedule of your organized group workouts.
Sunday. 8:00 AM Trail Run Rock Bridge St. Park
Tuesday/Thursday Run 5:30 AM Meets at Forum Trail Head
Wednesday Hill Repeats Bike Ride 5:45 PM. Meets at Gentry Middle School
Thursday Bike Ride Meets at Water Tower on Range Line at 5:30 PM.
Friday Swim Meets at Wilsons at 5:30 PM Club Meetings & Events Schedule: Please list the schedule of any organized club meetings.
Our monthly meetings are held the second Thursday of each month.
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."