Club President: Pascale Butcher Board Member(s): None Total Membership: 170 Club Dues: 50
Club Info: The Trifitness Triathlon Club Fairfield has been created as a fun way to enjoy triathlon training while making new friends and learning or improving new sports. Club members will enjoy many benefits and will be proud and happy to be part of a friendly, non threatening, relaxed and also competitive group. Being part of our group will help you in your search for a better and healthier life.
Our mission statement:
The Trifitness Triathlon Club is for Multi-sport Athletes of all abilities from beginner to elite and their families. The club endeavors to promote and support the sport of Triathlon as well as other endurance sports, within its membership and community in a friendly, encouraging, positive and socially rewarding environment while fostering camaraderie, competition, fitness and long term friendships Club Sponsors: Trek Bicycle Store of fairfield is an active sponsor.
We have a lot of local sponsors. Club Discounts: Trifitness Club Members Benefits:
* Social activities, camps, summer barbecues, Christmas party and much more
* Club Trips
* Group rides
* Club discounts including
* Trifitness races
* Coached training
* Computrainer and multirider sessions
* Heart rate and wattage testing for bike and run
* Underwater video analysis
* Local and nationwide triathlon related businesses
* Trifitness Nutrition programs
* Expert talks at Trek Fairfield store
* Club meeting room
* Access to Club website with forums, events calendar, photos and videos
* Trifitness Triathlon uniforms Directions to Workouts & Meeting Location(s): http://www.trifitness.net/schedule.html Club Workout Schedule: http://www.trifitness.net/schedule.html Club Meetings & Events Schedule: https://www.facebook.com/pg/trifitnessct/events/?ref=page_internal
Map location is based off of a geocode of the addressed entered using Google's Google Maps API. If your address does not geocode properly, you can either update the address (we will attempt to re-geocode after any updates to your entry) or you can use Google's geocoding tool found here: http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/geocoder/singlegeocode.html to obtain a lat/long for your location and enter that. To use the utility, type in an address that is close to your location and then drag-and-drop the marker to obtain the desired lat/long. If you choose to enter a lat/long, you must check the box on the edit page that says, "override geocode with entered lat/long."
There is 1 user who has tagged this club: CTTRIMAN